The Alumni association of Modern High School (hereinafter referred to as “the Alumni” or “we”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through it's compliance with this policy.
1. Information We Collect About You - The Alumni collects several types of information. Such information is utilized in providing an efficient and effective experience to all users. When we provide the Services to you, your data is stored on our computers and servers. In some cases, the data may be accessible to people involved with the operation of the site (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third=party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, as necessary, as Data Processors by us. The Alumni collects the following information:
2. Method of Collecting Information- The Alumni collects Information in two ways: (1) Information you provide directly; and (2) Information we receive from your use of our Services.
Information is collected when you:
4. How We Use Your Information - We use Information collected about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information, to:
From time to time, we may use your Personal Information to send important notices to you regarding material changes to our terms, conditions, and policies or purchased services which you may not opt out of receiving.
5. Disclosure of Your Information - The Alumni may disclose Personal Information that is collected as stated hereinabove or as you provide as described in this Policy:
6. Accessing and Correcting Your Information - You have the right to know whether your Personal Information has been stored and can consult with the Alumni about any Personal Information to verify the accuracy of such Information and receive a copy thereof. You have the right to have the Information supplemented, erased, updated, or corrected. For its transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, requests should be sent to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you Services, conduct our internal operations, and to maintain a record of your transactions for financial reporting purposes. All Information will also be retained and used, as necessary, to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
7. Data Security - The security of your Personal Information is important to the Alumni. We have implemented reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security measures designed to secure and protect your Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. HOWEVER, as the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted to our Services. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk.
8. Children’s Personal Information - We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are under 16, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any Information about yourself to us. Parents and legal guardians are encouraged to monitor the activities of their wards in this regard. If we learn that we have collected Information from a child under age 16, we will delete that Information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 16 may have provided us Information, please contact us at email@example.com